Our area of activities- Consumer Activism
- Helping consumers get their problems solved by mediation or legal action in Consumer Courts or Monopolies and Restrictive Trade Practices (MRTP) Commission, Delhi
- Solving problems related to LPG, petrol and kerosene through its representatives on the Petroleum Advisory Committee.
- Solving problems related to Railways through its representatives on the Railway Users Committee and Station Committee.
- Organizing processions, dharnas and sathyagrahas to get more efficient services.
- Arranging meeting between the public and service providers such as KERC, KSRTC, CHESCOM, Mysore City Corporation(MCC), Vani Vilas Water Works, MUDA, Police Commissioner, to solve consumer problems.
- Interacting with all departments to help them provide better service.