Our area of activities – Civic Activism
- Members running self-sustained programmes to clear garbage in 6 different localities in Mysore.
- Conducting surveys such as the one on private nursing homes in Mysore.
- Conducting studies on topics such as kerosene supply and demand, traffic patterns in the streets of Mysore.
- Suggesting effective schemes such as the kerosene coupon system, helping in formulating tax structures such as water tax and property tax.
- Helping to provide civic amenities to new localities.
- Donating banners and traffic signs used by traffic police.
- Helping Corporation, MUDA and Police authorities in planning and monitoring ADB funded works in Mysore.