Who We Are
MGP was established in 1989 by individuals with a high degree of concern for the challenges
confronting the city and its people. Since then, MGP continues to take up issues of social importance with
the active involvement of its members.
- To build an organisation of residents of Mysore in large numbers as members representing all sections of the society to represent effectively the interests of Mysore before any statutory authority and safeguard citizen’s rights against breach by offering appropriate advise.
- To protect the environment such that Mysore retains its identity as a Heritage City, Cleanest City and Tourist Friendly City.
- To ensure Mysore city grows in a planned manner, protect lakes, parks and trees.
- To protest peacefully against any wrong doing
- To hold seminars and debates to promote objectives and create greater awareness
- To aid and assist the city administration where required to improve the quality of life its citizens.